Monday, June 7, 2010

Black Forest

I brought Princess to the groomer (Animal House Bicutan) yesterday to have her nails cut and the hair under her feet shaved. She already slips on smooth floors when she walks so that's a much-needed shave na.



And then I saw this shih-tzu with injured right eye. According to the groomer, it was due to the owner's carelessness. And I think the owner's making it up to the dog by having her groomed.



Dropped by Goldilocks to buy a cake for K's sister who was celebrating her birthday yesterday. I wasn't able to attend, though. I just had Gerald bring the cake to their house as gift.





And then I went to church.



I went to Jonnel's "The Bar Party" after church but the pics aren't worth posting. And yeah, two of them were celebrating their birthdays yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin