Monday, June 21, 2010

Loud Mouths

Went to the mall yesterday before church. Bought stuff at Ace Hardware and I had a handful I couldn't shoot.

Also went to Penshoppe to buy a pair of slippers cuz the one I use at home snapped last week.



Penshoppe slippers.



I loved this. But I couldn't step on the kid's face so I didn't buy.



Bought this instead.



I wanted to have coffee but the few restos I go to were all full. I decided I'd just have coffee outside the mall but it was raining so hard I couldn't go out. And that's the reason why restos were specially full last night - because people couldn't go out.

I just went to church without having coffee.

And I had them sitting behind me:



They were that noisy until the communion, the point where they decided to leave. They actually didn't care even if the priest wasn't talking anymore and the church was quiet.

That makes me wonder, why do most people leave during the communion? Don't they want the priest's blessing which is at the last part of the mass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin