Thursday, June 17, 2010

Snap!

Jon texted me last night, "Wat u doin?"
I replied, "Nothing. Let's drink?"

So I walked the few blocks to his house, but not before I called Gerald cuz I don't wanna walk alone at night. Yea, not in my neighborhood.

Anyway, Gerald arrived from Bicol 3 days ago. And he gave me this last night:



Gerald and Jon went along fine despite the age gap. Gerald is the polite type of teen and he gets along with just about anybody.

But two things snapped last night:

1. My cellphone's necklace snapped. The phone got caught under the table while I was standing up. Good thing I caught the phone in time before it could have smashed on the floor.



2. My favorite Oxygen slippers snapped on my walk home...



Now I need another necklace and a pair of slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin