Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lots of Waiting

Went to watch The A-Team today. I was supposed to watch alone. But just when I was about to prepare to go out, K texted. These kids already know how I always go to the mall at the slightest feeling of boredom.

K said he's going to buy a book at National Bookstore so if I'd be at the mall, samahan ko daw s'ya.

But first, look at where I had to wait for a taxi:


Waited for 20 minutes...



then got on a jeepney when I failed to get a taxi.



Arrived at 2. Went straight to the ATM cuz I was so hungry and I didn't wanna have lunch at home. (I can't eat when it's magulo.)


This woman took so long to transact. She had like 5 atm cards. Yea I saw how many times she inserted a card.

Got to Pancake House at around 2:10. K told me he'd text once he arrived at the mall.


Got bored.



He arrived at 2:50pm...



looking gutom. LoL!

After lunch, we headed to National Bookstore then to Oxygen, where K bought a pair of black jeans. I have a feeling he'd use that for school instead of his normal black slacks. Bawal. But you know how kids are.


I just realized it now that Oxygen's fitting room is so bland. White kung white. Parang a room that was left out on just its primary paint.

It's getting late so we headed to KFC to buy Krushers for the movies.



But we had to wait for it for like 10 minutes. Sayang oras.



Compare his hungry face above to his not-hungry-anymore face here. LoL!



KFC's ceiling:

I am now fond of ceilings. IDK why, though.

K during the intermission. Waited for like 20 minutes before the movie began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin